Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Inheritance related articles

I have compiled herewith inheritance related articles. Note, I'm not affiliated in any way with these selections. I have them listed as personal reference and articles I have read regarding the topic of inheritance.
I hope you'll find it useful:

An interesting opinion piece in the Financial Times abound financial planning and your will. It raises questions about Inheritance Tax. Should you put money in a trust? How much should you gift? When? To whom? How? How often?

Read in New York Times:
A battle over the French entertainer Johnny Hallyday’s estate was effectively decided by his Instagram feed, which a judge consulted in determining that he was a resident of France


Postnup, remarriage and children:
Today in #GirlChat: When it comes to leaving an inheritance for your children

Dubai denied a British teen £500k inheritance, citing that she's Christian!


Check out the new Pinterest Board often, as new information gets is added:
ESTATE LAW | FAMILY LAW || Retirement planning || Relationships and finance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

How to avoid the banking situation that happened in Lebanon in 2019

 You work so hard all your life and then you can't access your bank account? It happened in 2019, right before "covid" restric...